Non-reimbursable financing for installing photovoltaic panel systems for power production with an installed capacity of 27 kWp – 100 kWp for internal consumption and delivery of the surplus in the National Grid, as well as charging stations of at least 22 kW for electric and hybrid plug-in vehicles.
Eligible beneficiaries for Electric UP!
- SMEs except for those operating in agriculture, tobacco production, wine production, alcoholic drinks production etc.;
- HoReCa SMEs (including micro-enterprises) and Large companies with economic activity registered under the following NACE Codes: 5510, 5520, 5530, 5590, 5610, 5621, 5629, 2630 and 9329
The aim of the program
- To set-up photovoltaic panel systems with a total power between 27 kW and 100 kW needed for internal consumption.
NB! The program mainly finances production capacities for internal use and only as a back-up solution the energy will be delivered to the national grid.
- To set-up a minimum of one charging station of at least 22 kW with 2 charging slots, for electric and hybrid plug-in vehicles.
NB! The technical requirements provided by the applicant’s guide are minimum and mandatory for all projects.
Electric UP! Financing scheme:
- The maximum value of the project – EUR 100,000;
- Grant: 100% of the maximum threshold of the project;
- Co-financing: 0% up to the maximum threshold of the project and 100% for ineligible expenditures;
ESTIMATED Number of financed projects/ call for projects: 1,000
Eligible expenditures under Electric UP!
- Procurement of the photovoltaic panels with a minimum installed power of 27 kW and a maximum of 100 kW;
- Procurement of at least 1 charging station of 22 kW for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles, with at least 2 charging slots.
- Design project, permits documentation, installation and commissioning of the photovoltaic panel system and recharging stations, representing a maximum of 10% of the total eligible value of the project;
- Consulting and project management expenses representing a maximum of 7% of the total eligible value of the project;
- Expenses incurred for the production and installation of project billboards;
- OPTIONAL – Up to 30% of the expenses with the procurement of storage batteries/ units (maximum 30% of the value of the installed power of the photovoltaic panels);
- Non-reimbursable VAT;
Electric Up! Timeline:
- Start date – November – December 2020;
- Registration of possible beneficiaries – 60 days;
- Project submission – 60 days;
- Project evaluation period – 60 days;
- Closing of the financing contract – 30 days;
- Submission of the new technical connection permit – 90 days from the closing of the financing contract;
- Project implementation period – 12 months;
- Monitoring period – 5 years from project closing.